New Headquarters Location in Woodbridge, Ontario
We are proud to announce that SNF Canada Ltd will be moving to a new Headquarters location on January 1st, 2017.
Our new office address is 4 Director Court, Suite 101, Woodbridge, Ontario L4L 3Z5, where we will continue to serve our customers with the same level of service and commitment as before.
Our office numbers are:
- Main Number: 416 486 7853
- Fax: 905 856 6887
Maria Delgado is our new Administration Manager, and can be reached at 416 486 7853 ext. 106.
Roy Sumabat is our new Supply Chain, Quality System Manager and can be reached at 416 486 7853 ext. 109.
Both Maria and Roy are committed to the growth of SNF Canada and come with extensive experience in both Administration and Supply Chain services. Please do not hesitate to contact them if you have any concerns.
Your Customer Service Representative, however will change:
|Function||For||To||Toll Free Calling||Extensions||Direct|
|Customer Service||Danielle Pruneau||Erica Pistan||855 378 0890||416 486 7853 ext.104.||289 622-1862|
|Customer Service||Noemi Gervais||Ioana Budurean||877 578 0080||416 486 7853 ext.103||289 622 1863|
|Customer Service||Karen Charland||Travis Hylton||866 763 1335||416 486 7853 ext.101||289 622 1861|
|Accounts Receivable||Andree Adams||Alla Korotash||819 378 1331||416 486 7853 ext. 102|
|Accounts Payable||Patricia Rosseau||Alla Korotash||819 378 1331||416 486 7853 ext. 102.|
Our new Headquarters allows SNF Canada Ltd to add more functionality and efficiencies to our services and ensures continued growth.
Should you have any questions on the relocation, please feel free to contact me directly or any of our staff at the aforementioned numbers.
We look forward to seeing and serving you at the greatly improved administration facility.
SNF vs BASF, Australian Court Order clarifying Rheomax® ETD Tailings patent
MAY 3, 2013 – Last month BASF issued a widely circulated news release concerning the result of a long running dispute between SNF and BASF concluded in the Australian High Court in March 2013.
SNF was very concerned that this news release was misleading and deceptive and in breach of the Australian Consumer Law as it falsely represented that BASF had valid, current and enforceable patents in Australia for BASF’s Rheomax® ETD products and processes and that if third parties used SNF’s products for such processes they would infringe those patents.
SNF issued urgent Federal Court proceedings against BASF seeking
* declarations that the news release was misleading and deceptive and in breach of the Australian Consumer Law
* injunctions restraining BASF’s conduct
* orders requiring BASF to publish corrective advertising; and
A temporary injunction was consented to by BASF on 23 April 2013 and the matter was fixed for an urgent trial.
The trial commenced on 1 May 2013 but was settled with BASF giving undertakings to the Court which are recorded in the attached Court Orders.
The effect of the undertakings recorded in the Orders is that it has been acknowledged by BASF and made absolutely clear that:
1. The innovation patents which were the subject of the proceedings which were concluded in the High Court proceeding expired on 7January 2012, and are only enforceable for conduct up to 7 January 2012 and not conduct after that date;
2. BASF has no other current registered patent for its Rheomax ® ETD (Enhanced Tailings Disposal) method in Australia;
3. BASF does have pending, but unregistered, patent applications for Rheomax ® ETD (Enhanced Tailings Disposal) method which are opposed by parties including SNF.